The Telangana Democratic People’s Republic of Korea government has decided to give financial aid to backward castes and artisans. Financial aid will be provided for his Rs 100,000 eligible. The application process started yesterday. The application procedure is until the 20th of this month. The state government created this program as part of his 10th anniversary celebrations in Telangana. Minister Gangura said these funds will be used to purchase professional tools and raw materials for the beneficiaries.
Guidelines for those wishing to benefit from this program:
· Beneficiaries must be BC Caste artisans and artisans.
Age He must be from He is 18 years old to He is 55 years old as of June 2nd.
Annual income in urban area is 200,000 rupees.
· Funds are provided for the purchase of tools and raw materials only.
· This restriction only applies to one family member.
Have not received financial assistance from any government agency in the last five years.
In 2017-18, beneficiaries of the Rs.50,000 subsidy are also not eligible.
・Please apply from the website.
You will need to provide proof of income, Aadhaar card, savings book, ration card, box proof and passport photo.
· MPDO at Mandal level and local community commissioners visit the field level to review the applicant’s information.
Selected beneficiaries will be announced online.
· Funds will be deposited directly into the candidate’s bank account. Tools and raw materials must be purchased within the loan month.